Home / Why growth hacking is harder than it looks
- July 29, 2014
- Free co-working space at Incubate LeicesterStarts: 9:30 amEnds: July 29, 2014 - 6:30 pmLocation: Incubate Leicester, 119 Granby Street, Leicester, LE1 6FDDescription: Incubate Leicester will open their co-working space for free to the public. Let them know in advance that you are coming to reserve your space. You will be able to work for the entire day in an allocated desk, use free wifi and drink free coffee and tea. Register here: http://www.meetup.com/Angels-and-Startups/events/195198252/
- Where do Business Ideas Come from?Starts: 6:30 pmEnds: July 29, 2014 - 8:30 pmLocation: Incubate Leicester, 119 Granby Street, Leicester, LE1 6FDDescription: Robert Ashby will speak from the personal experience of many startups to show where growth ideas come from and what are the best ways to generate ideas that will have traction in their markets. Please register here: http://www.meetup.com/Leicester-Lean-Startup-Circle/events/195195092/
- July 30, 2014
- Open Coffee: Working in Silicon ValleyStarts: 10:00 amEnds: July 30, 2014 - 12:00 pmLocation: Cafe Bar, Phoenix Film & Digital Media Centre, 4 Midland Street, Leicester, LE1 1TGDescription: Entrepreneur David Chan will describe living and working in the world's original and most famous startup community. He will tell us what makes the valley so special and what other cities can learn from it. Please reigster here: http://opencoffee300714.eventbrite.co.uk
- August 14, 2014
- Digital StartupsStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: August 14, 2014 - 8:30 pmLocation: LCB Depot, Rutland Street, Leicester, United Kingdom
- August 27, 2014
- Open CoffeeStarts: 10:00 amEnds: August 27, 2014 - 12:00 pmLocation: Varies - Please Check
- September 19, 2014
- Startdom WeekendStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: September 21, 2014 - 6:00 pmLocation: Incubate Leicester, 119 Granby Street, Leicester, LE16FDDescription: Are you planning to start your own business and do not know how? Respond immediately! Sign up for our Startdom Weekend. Entrepreneurship cannot be taught in the lecture theatre. You can only learn in practice under the mentorship of experienced entrepreneurs. Learning by doing is the most effective way to kick start your business.
Please register here: http://www.meetup.com/Leicester-Lean-Startup-Circle/events/196764992/
- September 24, 2014
- Open CoffeeStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 24, 2014 - 12:00 pmLocation: Varies - Please Check
- October 11, 2014
- Leicester Civic Hack 2Starts: 12:00 amEnds: October 13, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: TBCDescription: Details to be confirmed soon.
- October 22, 2014
- Open CoffeeStarts: 10:00 amEnds: October 22, 2014 - 12:00 pmLocation: Varies - Please Check
- November 15, 2014
- DMU Health and Social Care hackathonStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 17, 2014 - 12:00 amDescription: Details to be confirmed soon.