Details of The Bank of TMC’s new grant programme for existing businesses that deliver products or services for young people…
Grants for Established Businesses
The aim of the fund is to provide financial assistance to help to grow your business. Growth grants from £500 – £1,500 are available to improve your businesses performance.
Who can apply?
For the purposes of the project we are keen to hear from small businesses that currently deliver or are seeking to develop products and/or services to young people aged 0 -25.
Your business will be eligible for an existing business grant if it meets the criteria set out below. In order to be considered for support under this programme, you must be able to demonstrate that:
- Your business is located or delivering products and / or services in the city of Leicester
- You have been trading for a minimum for six months
- You are providing or developing a product or service to children and young people aged 0 – 25 at the time of your application for support
- Committed to increasing turnover
- Able to contribute a minimum of 45% private investment towards the total project costs requested
More information on the Bank of TMC can be found on our website www.themightycreatives.com
If you have any queries or need help with the form please contact Rob Aitken, the Bank of TMC Manager on 01162616834 or email@example.com
About the Bank of TMC
The Bank of TMC is a business start-up and business growth initiative that provides individuals and businesses with tailored advice and support.
The Bank of TMC offer is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is currently offered to young people in Leicester City and now open to all businesses providing a product or service to children and young people in the city.
The priority programme objectives are:
- To increase business turnover and/or business performance
- To create new jobs
- To improve environmental impact and sustainability