A Leicester startup is hiring several people to become “Community Assessors” to help evaluate businesses on their accessibility for disabled people.
The award-winning Snowball app is looking for 70 such assessors across the UK.
The self-employed role involves visiting businesses and rating them between 1-5 for the app.
Founder Simon Sansome said:
“This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual looking to further build their experience and become a community representative for Snowball.”
The startup will provide full training and pay for each completed assessment.
The role requires:
- Abibility to complete assessments on iPhone/ iPad 9 or above or Android equivalent.
- Ability to visit businesses (Snowball will support your Access to Work Application).
- Familiarity with the Snowball app.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply, email a CV to Support@snowball.community.