The deadline to submit an application for a Leicestershire Innovation Award is this week.
You have until Sunday 8th January to be considered.
This awards celebrate and champion the best new ideas and products in city and county, with this year’s focus being on SMEs with “new to business” ideas which increase productivity.
There are 10 categories in this year’s competition.
- Innovation in Med Tech & Life Sciences
- Innovation in Sport, Wellbeing & Accessibility
- Innovation in Sustainability
- Innovation in Creative
- Innovation in Logistics & Exports
- Innovation in STEM Industries
- Innovation in Education & Community
- Innovation in Space
- Innovation in Food & Drink
- University Student Innovation
- Innovator of the Year (not open for nominations, chosen from the category winners)
- Outstanding Contribution Award (not open for nominations, chosen by the judging panel
Following the entry closing date on Sunday 8th January, three finalists will be shortlisted within each category by a judging panel.
The winners will then be announced at the awards, which takes place on Thursday 16th February 2023 at the National Space Centre.