If you started your business in or after 2018, and it was interrupted by lockdown, there is a new programme of support available for you.
The LLEP Business Gateway will help you find grant funding and support you to get your business back up and running, free of charge.
Its offering a mix of 1-2-1 support, workshops and Business Accelerator programmes.
The support will be in the following areas:
- Making your business more resilient (so that you’re ready if another crisis comes)
- Business strategy and planning (Decide on what products and markets you’re going to focus on and plan the way to make this happen so you’re more in control)
- Product development and pricing (use simple market research from your customers to find out what they want next from you)
- Business growth by reaching new markets and increasing your customer base (marketing and customer relations help you keep loyal customers and sell them more)
- Getting yourself and your business ready for investment (if you get to the stage where you need a cash injection to grow, we can help you find and pitch to investors).
It’s for startup trading 36 months or less based in Leicester or Leicestershire and registered as a business with HMRC or Companies House. You must also have been affected by the pandemic.
To find out more call their Business Advisers on 0116 366 8487 or complete an enquiry form here: Contact Us – LLEP Business Gateway (bizgateway.org.uk)