DMU’s Innovation Centre are offering a new deal for start-up businesses that may not be ready for full residential tenancy:-
The space offers:
- A low monthly cost – £80.00 (inc vat).
- The use of 1 x desk in the shared work space for a maximum of up to 12 months.
- Lockable storage.
- Access Monday-Friday 09.00am – 21.00pm.
- Wi-Fi/broadband access.
- Prestigious city centre postal address.
- Co-working café for meetings or private meeting rooms at reduced rates.
- Printing facilities.
- Priority access to our business support events.
- Potential to access DMU’s research expertise.
- Innovation Centre Membership Card.
The Innovation Centre is a working space, providing a platform for business start-ups, entrepreneurs, students, graduates and academics, to shape their business and innovative ideas.
If your business is centred on or around an innovative product or service, or if you can demonstrate how your business adopts innovative working practices, The Innovation Centre is the ideal location for you.
For an application form or more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org