If you’d love a to meet a friendly community of entrepreneurs who will help you freely, who won’t try to sell you stuff and won’t steal your ideas then you’ve come to the right place!
Who is this for? We’re not a traditional business network and not every new business is a ‘startup’ – read our is this for me? page to make sure this is right for you.
We’re aimed at innovative, scalable businesses rather than traditional businesses, freelancers, consultants, etc but if you’re one of the latter, you’re still welcome provided you join for a conversation and not to sell.
Here’s a bunch great ways to get involved:-
1. Subscribe for our weekly news and events digest plus occasional individual event invites.
2. Attend some of the many events happening each month: http://www.leicesterstartups.com/events/
4. Tell us about your startup (however embryonic it might be) so we can find other ways to help you.
6. Add our RSS feed to your news reader: http://www.leicesterstartups.com/feed/
7. Run an event. If you’ve got an idea for an event you’d like to run then let us know. Check the calendar to avoid clashes or duplication then contact us to get your event listed and promoted. We can give you advice on organising your event and we might even be able to provide a venue too.