The window for startup founders to apply for a £5k government grant closes this week.
The Innovate UK Unlocking Potential Award 2023 closes on Wednesday 7th September at 11am.
To be eligible you must:
- identify with a community that is currently considered by Innovate UK as underrepresented in the innovation ecosystem
- be a UK resident, carry out all project work in the UK, and exploit the results from or in the UK
- be aged 18 and above on the date of competition close
- be able to commit on average 15 hours per week to working on your funded project
- not have received any Innovate UK award
The fund is to”empower today’s untapped innovators” and to increase investment in diverse talent across the UK.
For more visit here.