We want your news stories, wins, losses, job postings, events, requests for help, offers of help for our news feed – think of this like a village noticeboard for Leicester’s startup community!
Submit your draft news below we’ll consider it for our news feed which reaches thousands of people via social media and our weekly email news digest.
- If you’re posting a news story, write in third person otherwise it will read as if Leicester Startups is taking credit for your news. requests for help in first person are OK.
- Be succinct – a paragraph or two ending with a link to more details on your own site or social media is best.
- Don’t use hyperbole or celebratory language unless the story is about you having just won something
- Assume nobody knows who you are and write accordingly
- Don’t just copy and paste press release text.
This is manually moderated so don’t waste your time spamming it with generic business service offers or non-startup related stuff.