Startups in Leicester are being invited apply to pitch a new event series presented by the UK Business Angels Association and the British Business Bank called TechInvest: Investing Across the UK.
The first in the four-part series will spotlight tech entrepreneurs from the Midlands.
UK BAA and the BBB are searching for 10 tech innovators from the region to attend a London-based pitching event, where they will each have the chance to present to an audience of leading investors ranging from angel to VC.
Applications are now being accepted from businesses leveraging the power of technology to create change and drive innovation in their sector.
Apply by 22nd January at midnight for the chance to pitch at the in-person event held in London:
Who should apply? Businesses that are:
- Based in: South West, Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber, Northern Ireland;
- Actively raising investment in the range of £250k-£3m;
- Meeting/solving a clear market need;
- Demonstrate the potential to scale/possibility of disruption in their sector; and,
- Utilising technology as a core part of their solution/service.
For more, visit here.