The company wants someone with degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or a related field. They should also have Python programming knowledge and experience in using ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, and/or Keras (more details below).
The Fintech company’s mission is to “make advanced AI algorithms available to more individuals and organisations around the globe.”
Since going through the very first Leicester Startups Accelerator, the startup successfully closed its first funding round earlier this year, resulting in a post-money valuation of £4.9m..
Deep Learning Engineer – Edinburgh (Remote candidates considered)
Do you have a BSc in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or a related field? Do you have Python programming knowledge and experience in using ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, and/or Keras? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Predictiva is looking for a Deep Learning Engineer. The successful candidate will help in developing and improving their autonomous AI trading platform.
The key responsibilities of a Deep Learning Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Building and evaluating Deep Learning (DL) models using Python ML frameworks (preferably TensorFlow).
- Finding the optimal DL models by performing hyperparameters tuning.
- Undertaking pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Bridging the gap between research and industry by designing, implementing, and evaluating machine learning models to work in the financial markets.
- Reporting and presenting the results/findings to other team members.
- When required, collaborating with the members of other teams to transfer the knowledge.
Predictiva is an AI Fintech start-up with a mission to make advanced AI algorithms available to more individuals and organisations around the globe. Supported by a team of Data Scientists and AI Researchers, our AI platform will help financial traders and investment managers trade multiple financial assets using the state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms while avoiding human emotional bias. We are a small, young, energetic and creative team, with plans for exponential growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Shares through an employee share pool.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Free unlimited personal usage of our trading platform.
- Working on the state-of-the-art technologies in both the technical and the financial worlds.
- Working with a great team of brilliant people with diverse expertise in several fields.
The key skills and qualities of a Deep Learning Engineer:
- BSc in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of the state-of-the-art Deep Learning algorithms (an understanding of Reinforcement Learning algorithms is a plus).
- Experience in handling complex datasets and time-series data.
- Prior programming knowledge in Python.
- Experience in using ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, and/or Keras.
- The ability to carry out independent research and communicate the findings to the team.
Please note that we are currently unable to provide visa sponsorships for applicants outside the UK.